My name’s Francesco (I go by FRANC€$CØ on Twitter – where u probably met me). I’m a day-trader and my whole focus is on EURUSD. I dislike being referred to as an educator or mentor because I’m anything like that. I do trade and I like to share what I learn along the way. Connect with people (possibly good traders) and build a network of peers that share my same passion and motivation.
I opened this website / blog to discuss all the aspect trading related: strategies, techniques, systems, journaling, books, psychology, etc. I’ve never worked with WordPress and it took me a while to understand the platform. You’ll probably find bugs and/or some grammar mistakes around. Be kind… If you want to know more about the reasons x fxio.org refer to this blog post.
I got a free Telegram channel where I post most of my analysis and trades. The link is also in the footer below. Sometimes I make videos regarding concepts I apply to my trading and weekly reviews. But I’m not sure I want to have a public YouTube channel. In my opinion, it attracts the wrong kind of traders and also there’s already so much material online. I’d rather keep them private and include them in my posts. I’ll use YT as a tool instead of a social network.
For now most of my focus is on FOREX, but I do follow CRYPTO x some long term plays. Maybe someday I’ll expand my trading there too. Point is I feel comfy being a “one trick pony”. I’ve found something that works for me and I just rinse & repeat the process, almost every day – definitely every week.
If you like the content here or you’d like to connect feel free to DM on Twitter or use the contact page. I tend to respond to polite people that respect other people’s work – especially when it’s freely shared online. See you around.
- anything you’ll read in this blog it is not financial advice;
- trading forex (or any other market class) on margin carries a high level of risk, and is not suitable for everyone;
- past performance is not indicative of future results;
- the high degree of leverage is dangerous and can work against you;
- before deciding to invest in forex (or any market) you should carefully consider your expectations, level of experience and risk tolerance;
- don’t invest money that you cannot afford to lose.